Inside the front gate of the world-class resort at La Costa you will enjoy beautiful views of the tropical grounds in this casual yet luxurious condominium. Located on the second-floor corner of the Cortez building, this condominium was completely rebuilt with high-end fixtures and finishes. It is bright and spacious with every convenience: comfortable and stylish quality contemporary furnishings, premium bedding, two Smart HD Samsung televisions, unlimited high-speed internet, Spectrum cable TV, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, two full baths, and in-home laundry. This unit is fully air-conditioned for those warm days or you can open the two large sliding doors to let the fresh breeze cool you. The small balcony is a delightful spot to enjoy your morning coffee and croissants.
You can lounge by the Cortez building’s own swimming pool and whirlpool and enjoy some of the best weather in the world.
IMPORTANT - Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG. Please note that once you have booked, you will be directed to SUPERHOG to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed within 3 days of booking and before check in.WHY THIS CONDO STANDS OUT FROM MOST OF THE OTHERS
- Central location – you can't get closer to the center of the resort
- Private bedroom – most La Costa units are studios
- Newly remodeled
- Whisper quiet central air conditioning - Most have wall mounted units
- Two full baths
- In-home laundry – most units share a coin laundry in the garage
- Comfortable upholstered couch and two swivel side chairs
- The couch converts into a queen size bed with a memory foam mattress
- 55” widescreen Samsung Smart Ultra HD TV and Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Bluetooth 4.0 stereo speaker dock
- Seating for four
- Fully equipped with new top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- French door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Electric induction glass cooktop and oven
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Beautiful quartzite countertops
- Auto drip, French press, and Keurig coffee makers
- Luxurious king size pillow top bed
- 40” widescreen Smart HDTV with Blu-ray player
- Desk, dresser, two large closets
- Master bath with double sinks and a deluxe spa shower for two
- Guest bath with a large tiled shower and guest closet
- Full-size Samsung washer and dryer IN THE CONDO
- 300+ channel premium cable TV service
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- Stream your favorite shows from your own streaming device
If you don’t feel like cooking, there is no need to get in the car. A 5-minute walk into the resort takes you to Marketplace, where you can get a cup of coffee, delicious baked goods, freshly baked pizza,house-made sandwiches, and ice cream. Bar Traza is a stylish spot to watch the game while you enjoy a cocktail and a light bite. VUE Restaurant offers a casual outdoor patio with a panoramic view of the golf course, and Bob's Steak and Chop House is perfect for a quiet rendezvous. An adjacent shopping center offers a bank, supermarket, pharmacy, Starbucks, and four more restaurants all within a 10-minute walk. While at the resort you can enjoy two championship golf courses or indulge in a renewing massage at the world-famous spa.
It’s a short drive to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium, the Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park, the Museum of Making Music and the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. In season enjoy the fabulous flower fields at Carlsbad Ranch and savor Carlsbad strawberries; said to be the sweetest in Southern California.
Other attractions include the San Diego Botanic Garden in Encinitas and the San Diego Safari Park in nearby Escondido. Balboa Park, SeaWorld, Petco Park, and the San Diego Zoo are about 30 miles south.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: How close is the resort and spa to the condo?
- The resort property surrounds the condo building! You can see the La Costa Spa and hear the carillon from your balcony.
- The Spa at La Costa – rated the #1 wellness spa in the nation
- Two championship golf courses
- Adult tennis drills and pickleball open play
- You can enjoy the Spa Pool, Spa Garden Cafe and the Athletic Club on days you purchase a spa treatment
- Four restaurants: Bob’s Steak and Chop House, VUE(temporarily closed), Bar Traza and The Marketplace
- The Shops at La Costa
- The resort pools. However, you have your own pool and whirlpool in the garden behind the condo building.
- Tennis court rental. However, tennis drills and pickleball are available to all for a fee.
- The Athletic Club, Spa Pool, and Cafe are only available on days you purchase a spa treatment
- Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- One secure parking space in the garage under the building.
- There is an elevator from the parking garage to the second story condo (4 steps from garage to elevator).
- There is no refund for anything canceled within 30 days of arrival; otherwise, there is a $250 cancellation fee. Purchasing travel insurance is always a good idea, we offer this through Travel Guardian.
- We supply some toilet paper, paper towels, laundry, and dish washing soap, shampoo, hand soap, etc.